Planning your act
Lyrics, costumes and performances should be appropriate for all audiences. Music, costumes and performances will be screened prior to performance date.
All equipment for the performer’s act must be provided by the performers.
If your act requires recorded accompanying music, the music must be:
- Provided to the Talent Show Committee at the time of rehearsal on September 6th.
- Please bring the CD labeled with the performer’s name(s), song name, and artist/composer to the rehearsal on Sept 7th.
- It is the performer's responsibility to get their music back after the show. It will be at the Northern Starz Expo Booth.
- Be creative and show off your true talent!
- Most of all…. HAVE FUN!!!!!
2017 Ramsey Happy Days Talent Show
Who: Ages 0-100
Saturday, Sept. 9th
Rehearsal Date: Sept. 7th
Where: Ramsey Happy Days,
All performers must complete the Talent Show Participation Registration no later than August 25th, 2017.
- The show is open to all students ages 0-100
- Performers may perform in only one solo act; but may be a part of other group performance acts
- Performers who are part of a group act should have only one member of their group fill out the participation registration form. Following registration - you will be asked to provide the names and email addresses of the rest of your group.
Only performers who attend the rehearsal on Thursday Sept. 7th will be allowed to perform.